Hi Everyone! I decided to link up with Bailey Jean at the braveloveblog for her 3rd Annual Blog-tember Challenge! Today’s challenge is to introduce yourself!
My name is Mackenzie.
I am 24 years old.
I am married to an amazing man.
I have one giant dog (or you could consider him a small polar bear – his instagram is @practicallypyrfect )
And here is a short game of ‘Would You Rather’ to introduce myself!
- Watch, Star Wars, or Star Trek? Star Wars! Side note: it’s my husbands absolute favorite movie/series.
- Read on a Kindle or paperback book? Paperback is my favorite. There is nothing like holding a book in your hands.
- Go to a play or musical? Musical! And I’ll probably sing whatever musical it is for the next month. I love musicals! I was in musicals in high school, and I go to musicals in NYC whenever I can.
- Go to the theater or a movie? Theater!
- Hike or bike? I use my bike to get around the city, so I would have to say hiking.
- Wear jeans or chinos? Jeans
- Crash with friends or stay in a hotel? FRIENDS! Who doesn’t love time with their people!
- Visit Europe or Mexico? Europe.
- Vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Alaska; I want to see the mountains, feel the air, and my husband has always wanted to go!
- Go skiing or snowshoeing? Snowshoeing. I get farther and I don’t fall down as much!
- Travel by plane, train, or automobile? Train! If I have the time, I think train is so much more enjoyable. You see more, you learn more, and I think the experience is more enjoyable.
- Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat? HOUSE BOAT! How fun would that be!?
- Go climbing or zip lining? Zip lining
- Go to a comedy club or dance club? Dance club
- Have a night out or evening in? Evening in
- Watch TV or read a book? Read a book
- Go canoeing or waterskiing? Canoeing
- Camp in an RV or stay in a tent? Stay in a tent (possibly with a blow up mattress)
- Use Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
- Choose a free trip or money? Free trip! Gotta get to Europe somehow!
- Win the lottery or find your perfect job? Perfect job
- Swim in a pool or the ocean? The ocean. A pool doesn’t have quite the same breeze.
- Travel by sailboat or cruise ship? Cruise ship!
- Watch sports or play sports? Watch sports
- Play dodgeball or kickball? Kickball
- Coffee or tea? Tea (preferably at a tea party!)